This position is responsible for data management, invoicing, and analysis for the licensed and managed hotel
and casino properties. This role reports directly to finance but interfaces extensively with other division
· Calculate monthly revenue streams for all partner properties. Verify financial data from partner
properties, monitor compliance with fee structures and reconcile monthly estimated fees to actual fees.
· Coordinate with other departments to ensure all contractual elements are captured in billings.
· Prepare billing for development hotel projects
· Calculate and prepare invoices by revenue type.
· Ensure all invoices are recorded in the correct legal entity and cash receipts applied to the correct
· Review AR aging and follow-up with properties on uncollected balances. Understand analysis for bad
· Review the deferred revenue schedules and provide updates for timing of recognition of revenue.
· Coordinate with tax department to ensure compliance with withholding tax laws as well as supervise the
AR Administrator to compile tax certificates on an annual basis.
· Prepare, analyze, audit and distribute monthly reporting packages for business unit leadership and
· Prepare quarterly and annual information required for external financial reporting and the external
audit process for both consolidated and statutory reporting.
· Manage and review reimbursable expenses.
· Facilitate process of collecting forecast and budget information from partner properties.
· Coordinate with systems owners to automate and improve processes surrounding data input, invoicing,
report generation and integration.
LEADERSHIP & EXECUTION:
· Periodically review processes and procedures for efficiency and effectiveness.
· Ensure business unit reporting needs are met to develop and monitor the business.
LEARNING & APPLYING EXPERTISE:
· Obtain a thorough understanding of reporting systems and use that knowledge to improve efficiency,
accuracy and timeliness of processing and reporting.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance
· 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience
· Strong organizational, communication and analytical skills
· Excellent technical computer skills, including Microsoft suite, general ledger and financial reporting
· Exposure to complex multinational corporate structures and foreign currency transactions
· Knowledge of BPC and Lawson
· Hospitality industry experience in a financial role