MINIMUM (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, ATTRIBUTES & TRAVEL)
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from a college or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides knowledge, skills and abilities.
- At least five years of experience in hotel and/or casino marketing/public relations, and the ability to rely upon excellent instincts and substantial experience in a dynamic environment to effectively position the brand.
- Regional experience and cultural familiarity with EMEA region.
- Proven capabilities in managing media plans and initiatives in an international organization. Proven track record with travel/hospitality media.
- Deep understanding of lifestyle hotel products and guest services.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff.
- Ability to multitask and manage in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to work independently on projects assigned.
- Ability to translate brand positioning and attributes into effective marketing communication.
- Understanding of customer engagement through social channels for brands.
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of time.
SKILLS (LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICAL, TECHNICAL & REASONING)
- Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
- Microsoft Office Suite –Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
- Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.