This individual manages and executes treasury and cash management functions for all Hard Rock businesses. This person would
be responsible for multi-units, internationally and must possess those skills to deal with a desegregated environment.
· Review, record and report all cash and treasury transactions on weekly and monthly basis
· Daily management of all cash position and short term investments for all corporate currencies
· Analysis of cash flow forecasts from all corporate locations
· Maintenance of issued letters of credit and ensure timely payment of quarterly fees
· Ensure the proper issuance of letters of credit by franchise partners. Liaise and coordinate the receipt of such letters
with franchise team members.
· Performing variance analysis versus budget of all essential Treasury accounts
· Maintenance and analysis of credit card processing and interchange qualification levels
· Manage international and domestic bank relationships including maintenance and security of all bank account
· Facilitate and advise on Intercompany loan and foreign currency transactions. Assist with timely settlements of
affiliate related due to/from balances
· Assist with servicing Senior Debt and if applicable, interest rate swaps
· Implement all necessary cash and treasury services for new locations
· Oversight and completion of the annual FBAR reporting requirements
· Manage investment of excess cash and debt servicing/debt covenant reporting
· Administration of armored car related services including monthly fee analyses and disputes for excess charges
· Manage relationships with financial service providers, maintain bank online reporting systems
· Review, recording and execution of worldwide electronic payments
· Act as Cafes primary contact for all merchant service providers including credit card processing, fx global payment
services & armored car
· Record monthly and budget annually – bank fees, interest income and other related line items
· Manage and maintain required bank documentation, signing authorities and related controls
· Assists in meeting overall finance department objectives, policies and regulatory requirements.
· Coordinate operations between departments.
· Teach/coach and document employees who fail to meet standards to maintain a high quality workforce.
· Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners and investors.
· Attend client functions and designated parties to provide support, ensure guest satisfaction and promote future
· Build business/market share by thinking of new ways to promote company and by participating in local events to
increase sales and profits.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with in the business and social community.
· Spearhead annual philanthropic initiatives.
· Work as a team, helping all employees to complete the required activities that ensure we blow
away Guest expectations.
· Maintain low staff turnover rate and high morale.
· Operate ethically to protect the image of Hard Rock.
· Utilize programs designed to help Save the Planet
· Understanding the Business – Functional/Technical Skills; Drive for Results
· Making Complex Decisions – Decision Quality; Learning on the Fly; Problem Solving
· Creating New and Different – Dealing with Ambiguity; Perseverance
· Getting Organized – Time Management; Priority Setting; Action Oriented
· Managing Work Processes – Process Management
· Communicating Effectively – Written Communication
· Acting with Honor and Character – Ethics & Values;
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance
· A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience
· Advance Excel, Access database, banking and credit card software proficiency
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Banking or credit card processing experience a plus
· CTP credential a plus