This individual is responsible for the management of invoice processing, payment distribution to Hard Rock vendors and implementing
ongoing process improvements.
· Weekly processing of payable check distribution to 3rd party vendors
· Processing of annual 1099’s
· Analyzing of existing systems and processes in order to identify deficiencies and opportunities for improvement
· Research any applicable changes to federal/state processing guidelines
· Ensure that department processing guidelines are consistently in line with company procedures and polices
· Staff supervision and development
· Coordinate operations between departments.
· Teach/coach and document employees who fail to meet standards to maintain a high quality workforce.
· Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners and investors.
· Attend client functions and designated parties to provide support, ensure guest satisfaction and promote future business.
· Build business/market share by thinking of new ways to promote company and by participating in local events to increase sales
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with in the business and social community.
· Work as a team, helping all employees to complete the required activities that ensure we blow away Guest expectations.
· Maintain low staff turnover rate and high morale.
· Operate ethically to protect the image of Hard Rock.
· Understanding the Business – Functional/Technical Skills; Drive for Results
· Making Complex Decisions – Decision Quality; Learning on the Fly; Problem Solving
· Getting Organized – Time Management; Planning
· Getting Work Done thru Others – Delegation; Developing Direct Reports; Managing/Measuring Work
· Communicating Effectively – Written Communication
· Managing Diverse Relationships – Fairness to Direct Reports; Managing Diversity
· Inspiring Others – Motivating Others
· Acting with Honor and Character – Ethics & Values; Integrity & Trust
· B.A., B.S., Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
· A minimum of 5 years of Accounting supervisory experience
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel)
· Lawson experience preferred but not required
· Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
· Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of
· Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
· Ability to move throughout the corporate office, and cafes during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended
periods of time.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
· Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
· Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
· Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
· Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
· Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
· Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
· Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of time.