This individual is responsible for the processing and distribution of payments to Hard Rock vendors. He/She will also handle the processing
of Hard Rock expense checks to HRC staff.
· Weekly processing of payable check distribution to 3rd party vendors
· Weekly processing of Hard Rock expense checks
· Analyzing of existing systems and processes in order to identify deficiencies and opportunities for improvement
· Research any applicable changes to federal/state processing guidelines
· Ensure that department processing guidelines are consistently in line with company procedures and polices
· Coordinate operations between departments.
· Provide employees with tools and supplies needed for success.
· Attend client functions and designated parties to provide support and representation of the department.
· Know, understand, and practice (with energy and enthusiasm) the mission, values, mottos, culture and spirit that make Hard
· Work as a team, helping all departments to complete the required activities or projects that ensure we achieve successful events
or outcomes reflecting the brand.
· Maintain high morale.
· Operate ethically to protect the image of Hard Rock.
· Utilize programs designed to help Save the Planet.
· Understanding the Business – Functional/Technical Skills; Technical Learning; Drive for Results
· Making Complex Decisions – Decision Quality; Learning on the Fly; Problem Solving
· Creating New and Different – Perseverance
· Getting Organized – Time Management; Priority Setting; Action Oriented; Timely Decision Making
· Getting Work Done thru Others – Interpersonal Savvy
· Communicating Effectively – Written Communication
· Managing Diverse Relationships – Boss Relationships; Comfort Around Higher Management
· Acting with Honor and Character – Ethics & Values; Integrity & Trust
· Being Open and Receptive - Composure
· A minimum of 1 year of high-volume accounts payable experience
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel)
· Lawson Financial preferred but not required
· Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent reading and writing.
· Comprehend professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
· Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
· Ability to move throughout the Corporate Headquarters (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
· Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
· Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
· Ability to obtain impressions through the eyes.
· Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
· Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
· Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
· Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, and loud/noisy environment.