This individual will be responsible for custom application development for business functions including marketing, finance, casino operations.
This individual will also be responsible for leading the architecture and design of multiple enterprise-level applications, creating and adhering to software quality standards, leading a group of developers through principles of good software design, and coaching and mentoring other developers.
These initiatives will be done in accordance with department policies, procedures, and standards to support information systems development and maintenance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must adhere to the Seminole Tribe's Policies and Procedures
- Analyzes, designs, and develops viable solutions with customer-facing web-based applications, as well as internal business applications, as required by the needs of property business units
- Tests, debugs, documents and implements web-based solutions with moderate integration complexity
- Emphasizes user experience and UI design as a priority in all projects
- Leads, and partners with, other developers on more complex integration efforts
- Performs all levels of unit integration and user acceptance testing
- Performs basic site administration duties including working with content management systems to assist user community in helping company web sites serve desired purposes
- Assists in maintaining the quality and efficiency of our solutions through code reviews, and mentoring of other developers.
- Helps avoid future support issues by accurate documenting solutions to problems and empowering SGA IT Help Desk to transition into first-line support for all solutions
- Assists in acquiring and reviewing detailed functional specifications from the user community
- Plans and manages projects within allocated resources
- Develops time estimates for project schedules
- Assumes responsibility for the content of formal design reviews
- Provides timely and accurate progress information to project status reports
- Assumes responsibility for application support and immediate response to production program problems
- Provides technical assistance to other developers and analysts as needed
- Complies with SDLC requirements appropriate to the assignment
- Create, assign and verify internal and external tracking links
- Works on multiple high priority projects concurrently
- Maintains and enhances technical skills through formal and on-the-job training, while also assisting other development resources in improving their skill levels
- Designs and develops points of integration and interface to other applications
- Accurately uses all problem tracking software systems
- Responds to and assists with other problem tickets as required
- Adheres to other defined SOPs as required
- Performs other duties as assigned