Under the direction of the Accounts Payable Supervisor, the incumbent assists in ensuring that all vendor bills are processed in accordance with company policy. Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
May include but are not limited to:
- Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations and Seminole Tribe of Florida departmental policies and procedures.
- Assemble vendor invoices, purchase orders, receiving documents and other required information for payment.
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks.
- Data enter invoices for payment.
- Ensure all team member expense reports are in compliance with the Seminole Tribe of Florida Gaming /Hotel Operations Travel & Entertainment Expense Policy.
- Enter Direct Receivers after obtaining authorized signatures.
- Input wire transfer requests.
- Enter Travel Agent Commissions on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that all A/P daily batches are posted to the general ledger in the current month.
- Coordinate new vendor set up with SGA and ensure that all vendors are set up correctly and include Federal ID Numbers.
- Review payment batches for supporting documentation to include vendor invoices, purchase orders, receiving documents and other information for payment.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Department on the timely resolution of invoice variances.
- Review Open Receiver Report monthly and resolve items older than 30 days in a timely manner.
- Reconcile vendor statements monthly and resolve any unpaid items and credits.
- Ensure activities comply with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, legal demands and professional and ethical standards.
- Comply with all internal policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
- Ensure prompt and discreet notification to managers and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
- Demonstrate actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s Mission and Values of Communication, Integrity, Fun, Respect, Accountability, Passion and Dedication.
- Perform other duties as assigned.