EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry inclusive of restaurant front line operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRM or Culinary preferred.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
- Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
- Ability to effectively pitch and present information in one-on-one and group situations to media, customers, clients, partners and other employees of the organization.
- Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
- Genuine enthusiasm and aptitude for serving people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of business acumen and common sense
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills through ability to diagnose and implement solutions
- Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of time.
For this General Manager position, Native American applicants will be considered equally with all other applicants.