- Oversees the work of a team that develops planograms guiding merchandise assortment and shelf placement.
- Defines metrics to be used in the analysis of historical sales trends and the development of sales forecasts; establishes procedures for translating data findings into customized store configurations, models, or mock-ups.
- Participates in the development of space allocation strategies that are in alignment with overall business objectives.
- Reviews store plans for feasibility and assists store locations in executing plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in interior design, construction management, architecture, or related field.
- Minimum 6 or more years of hospitality design experience and documentation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field's policies, procedures, and practices.
- Performs complex tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of other employees.
- Has full authority for personnel decisions and may have some impact on departmental budgeting, strategic planning, and procedural change.
- Ability to develop and mentor others.
- Decision-making skills.
- Management skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Problem/situation analysis.
- Design expertise.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed