Under the direction of the General Manager of Gaming Operations, the Director of Poker Marketing is responsible for assisting in developing marketing strategies for all Seminole Poker Rooms & evaluating performance. Duties include:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and monitor strategic marketing plans, for short and long term growth.
- Provide assistance & direction to each Poker Room.
- Enhance poker revenue (Live & Tournaments) opportunities through marketing initiatives for all Seminole Poker Rooms.
- Assist in the development & contribution of online gaming marketing for poker and gaming products to achieve successful objectives and generate profit.
- Gain market share in local & outer markets.
- Pursue & establish relationships with potential poker partners
- marketing the poker brand
- player outreach
- Utilize social media platforms for marketing purposes.
- Statistically analyze marketing programs, adjusts strategy and tactics, to increase effectiveness to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Construct post-event reports, provide analysis, prepare regular status reports on marketing and promotional programs to property management & poker team
- Coordinate & oversee activities such as Events, Promotions and Guest Service for all Poker Operations with property management to insure a consistency and successful implementation.