- Use resources and data to develop strategic plans to sell respective segments. These plans will incorporate company’s goals relative to revenue.
- Achieve or exceed set individual and team revenue goals that support attainment of company targets.
- Monitor actual sales and revenues to determine variance and assess goal accomplishments and adjust strategies and forecasts accordingly.
- Generate revenue and brand awareness through attendance of key industry tradeshows/events and sales initiatives.
- Communicate with corporate leadership on forward thinking strategies and review regional performance/achievements on a monthly basis.
LEADERSHIP & EXECUTION
- Generate leads and assist on-property sales teams through the sales process in an effort to close business ultimately generating revenues for the hotels and the company.
- Prepare and manage an annual budget for travel and other business expenses.
- Assure high visibility of Hard Rock Hotels at industry functions within geographic region.
- Champion change, ensure brand and business initiatives are implemented.
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners.
- Communicate issues and concerns at all level of the organization.
- Coordinate all aspects of trade show participation for shows within geographic region.
- Communicate with relevant leadership team regarding issues, risk and liability concerns, or other important business matters.
- Operate ethically to protect the Hard Rock brand. Utilize programs designed to help Save The Planet
- Coordinate and participate in different events and activities, including but not limited to sales blitzes, road shows, expositions, fairs, familiarization trips, and site inspections.
- Manage and produce regional Hard Rock Hotel branded Customer Events as well as provide support for Corporate driven customer initiatives.
- Grow relationships at the appropriate levels, both internally and externally that enable the development and advancement of sales initiatives.
- Use professional sales techniques to negotiate the best possible terms and conditions that satisfy customer (internal and external) requirements.
- Gather first hand guest or client information and use it for improvements in products and services.
- Act with clients and their guests in mind.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients.
- Resolve client and guest complaints and implement change to prevent future issues.
- Promote the organization within and outside of the industry and at relevant trade associations.
- Meet weekly with team members to review sales activities, achievements and any challenges.
- Manage internal relationships with hotel partners; collaborate with hotel leadership to increase overall revenue from the respective region; and liaise with customer and hotels.
- Direct and lead activities through internal and external resources.
LEARNING & APPLYING EXPERTISE
- Make good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experiences and judgment.
- Challenge business norms and accepted thinking to improve effectiveness and drive results.
- Use technology effectively to communicate and manage throughout the business.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.